About Centum HR Services
Judy Crook – Business Owner
I have worked in HR since 2001 when I joined Stanley Tools. I progress at Stanley and left to join the HR Consultancy Right Hand HR in 2007. In 2011 I decided to set up my own consultancy – Centum HR Services – and have been growing my client base ever since.
My aim was to set up an HR Consultancy that provides clear, direct and commercially focussed HR advice. I enjoy getting to know my clients and understand their business so I can appreciate the challenges they face. I am experienced in building relationships very quickly and getting to the heart of what HR support each of my clients really needs.
I am a Chartered Member of the CIPD and my qualifications include an Honours degree in Accountancy and a Masters degree in Human Resource Management.
Having worked in a range of industry sectors including manufacturing, automotive, charities, health and beauty, logistics, and sales and marketing, my experiences include:
- All employee relations issues including managing the entire process for disciplinary and grievance issues
- Writing and implementing policies and procedures
- Performance management
- Managing short and long term absence
- Managing change
- Changes in terms and conditions of employment
- Coaching and developing line managers
- Training managers on HR
Paul Banfield – Associate Consultant
An experienced HR professional with many years as a lecturer and consultant in two of the UK’s leading Business Schools and as an independent consultant specialising in the SME sector.
I am a Chartered Fellow of the CIPD and my qualifications include an Honours degree in Business and Administration and a Masters degree in Industrial Relations.
I am particularly interested in helping owners and managers in building productive workplaces where high performance becomes the norm, and where employees and managers work together to make the business successful. I am an expert in designing performance and reward systems and in the use of Accelerated Learning techniques to create more effective training and development outcomes.
My experiences include:
- International expert in Human Resource Management (HRM) working on EU financed projects in Serbia specifically supporting SMEs manage their HR functions
- HR consultant internationally and in the UK
- Developing innovative learning solutions
- Performance and reward management
- HRM expert at Sheffield Business School and Newcastle Business School
- Management development programmes
- Published author on HRM